Some are real, some are fake, and some are just mislabeled. There's nothing new or yet undiscovered though:
1. Fake - sounds like it could be Davefrom2001 though, I don't remember
2. Macquarie Ridge (real, Campfire Headphase Japanese bonus track)
3. Parks Canada Commercial (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpfPjX1El0)
4. Last Walk Around Mirror Lake (real, remix of Boom Bip)
5. Buckie High (real, Old Tunes Vol 2)
6. Fake - DaveFrom2001 - Kids for Today (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_04iBLEc16E)
7. Poppy Seed (reprise) -- (real, misnamed)
8. Fake - Freescha - Isotopes (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN9WYiOXXgc)
9. Fake - Freescha - Up the Coast (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-49a3qTDO4o)
10. R35TT - Audiotrack 9b (real,misnamed)
11. Fake (Don't remember real source, im sure someone here knows though)
12. Duffy Extract (real, taken from old cosmic crofter site)
13. She is P (real, misnamed, AFOT)
14. Fake (unknown)
15. Sequoia (real, AFOT)
16. Breaking Nehushtan (real, Old Tunes Vol 2)
17. Seven Forty Seven (real, Old website extract)
18. Poppy Seed reprise - fan edit (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4tTKITTfK0)
19. Its definitely Alpha Rainbow from Old Tunes Vol 2, but its been edited and I haven't heard this version before.
20. Fake (unknown)
21. Unconfirmed - I actually think this is real, but most think its fake. Its probably the only "fake" I actually think might be them.
22. Freescha - Kid Brother (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0IpwtkpX7w)