tldr: created a public archive of Seth's work (no copywritten stuff) and wanted to see if any of y'all have/know of works I'm missing. See below for known missing.
Hey everybody,
Ever since I first heard Seth in 2019 his stuff has really stuck with me and I've been on a quest to listen to everything he's made. He's done so much and its been a real joy tracking down tracks from all of his aliases. I've meet a bunch of people doing the same thing so I went and created a public archive of everything I've found.
I'm fairly confident that I've found most of what's available on the web publicly but there's evidence of so much more but it just doesn't seem to exist anymore due to websites going down, the MySpace wipe, etc. If you know anything about these tracks or know of a track I don't list I'd love to add it to the archive. Anything is greatly appreciated.
For simplicities sake nothing you can buy/copywritten is listed
Missing Albums Mind's Eye Lawn Mower Self Destruct pt.2
Tracks A Welsh Hymn Airade in Ganola Swingset Sky Circular Dream Holland Rain Hello Triangle Ad Indxplorata A 2600 Day Sunshine Meadow Sun For California California My Nintendo Broke Tonight (Crushed Tape) Inside the Outside
Missing Albums Skyride Focus Polaroid Human (might just be a song)
Tracks The Rise of the Fall Read My Rainbow Under the Highway Sky Vitoria Ashbury Stream Gravity's Rainbow We Are Now Broadcasting And She Drank The Water Zero Strole Blue Dusk