Here is a very short synth sting that I did in a BOC type style .
http://www.wikiupload.com/UTyh1cyq
At the moment it is missing compression and resampling at a lower bit rate (using old hardware samplers of course), and either a cheap 80's reverb or a bit of tape delay . But I think you guys will get it .
If anybody is interested in how I did it , please let me know and I will give you a quick walkthrough .
Let me know what you think......
BTW this is not a total sound alike mp3, as I deliberately avoided using some of their signature sounds.
A tiny bit of BOC(ish) sound design
Moderator: Aesthetics
-
Shut That Bird Up
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 am
-
Shut That Bird Up
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 am
- nsputnik
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:15 pm
- Location: Long Beach, Ca, USA
- Contact:
The file is not there anymore 
N.Sputnik
http://soundcloud.com/nsputnik
download: http://music.nsputnik.com/mp3/N.Sputnik-3tracks.zip
http://soundcloud.com/nsputnik
download: http://music.nsputnik.com/mp3/N.Sputnik-3tracks.zip
-
Shut That Bird Up
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:17 am