I've been in a helluva slump for quite some time, but finally something! Have a go if you have some time:
http://soundcloud.com/phasen/blue-thangs
New track yall
Moderator: Aesthetics
- The Telepathic Kid
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:26 pm
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
I'm glad you guys enjoy it! it's going to be on a pretty special release, so im excited:
Nice & Nasty released an album called "3 by three" a few years ago with Derek Carr, Chymera (!!!!), and Produse each submitting 3 tracks (thus the name).
This will be on that albums sequel. It will be called "4 by four" and features 4 new tracks by me, 4 by Lackluster, and four tracks from another two unannounced artists
Nice & Nasty released an album called "3 by three" a few years ago with Derek Carr, Chymera (!!!!), and Produse each submitting 3 tracks (thus the name).
This will be on that albums sequel. It will be called "4 by four" and features 4 new tracks by me, 4 by Lackluster, and four tracks from another two unannounced artists
why thank you!
This is random, but I think that you can get a new mix free here if you just sign up:
http://mypromopool.com/labels/Red+Robot+Records/r/11660
This is random, but I think that you can get a new mix free here if you just sign up:
http://mypromopool.com/labels/Red+Robot+Records/r/11660