Page 1 of 1

New track yall

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:48 am
by Phasen
I've been in a helluva slump for quite some time, but finally something! Have a go if you have some time:

http://soundcloud.com/phasen/blue-thangs

Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:18 pm
by 88marquis
Glad you're outta the slump man! Diggin the tune - excellent track to wake up to. Around 2:07 is fantastic, excellent use of filters/filtering in this one. Hopefully soon I can get outta my slump too! =)

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:05 am
by The Telepathic Kid
this has come just at the time I've gotten more into house and funk.
It's a fantastic track, cannot wait for this album.

Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am
by Phasen
I'm glad you guys enjoy it! it's going to be on a pretty special release, so im excited:

Nice & Nasty released an album called "3 by three" a few years ago with Derek Carr, Chymera (!!!!), and Produse each submitting 3 tracks (thus the name).

This will be on that albums sequel. It will be called "4 by four" and features 4 new tracks by me, 4 by Lackluster, and four tracks from another two unannounced artists :)

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:38 am
by Jonny_P
really dig it :D didn't expect anything better than the stuff ive seen on dubstepforum XD great style

Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:05 am
by Phasen
why thank you!

This is random, but I think that you can get a new mix free here if you just sign up:

http://mypromopool.com/labels/Red+Robot+Records/r/11660