I made a short ambient tune and thought it sounded a bit like BOC, so I thought I'd share it here :D
http://soundcloud.com/voodeedoo/at-the-window
my song that's kind of like boc's eerie vibes
Moderator: Aesthetics
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
thanks guys! i used logic studio to make it; the bells were made using the ES2 synthesizer [sine wave with a quick attack and slow release]. the breathy filter-y noise that sounds like something flying lotus would use is using the test oscillator on white noise. i'd add in a ringshifter and mess with the effects. you can experiment by using pink noise, needle pulse, square waves [as it appeared at the very end for a brief moment], and some other stuff i havent tried out yet. that was pretty much all :D
Last edited by Jonny_P on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.