Page 1 of 2

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:52 pm
by 2020k
What are you?
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

Eerily accurate for me!

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:06 pm
by Basepair
ESTP
Extravert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(33)%

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

middle of the road i think!

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:17 pm
by Mexicola
ISTJ

Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(39%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (39%)

Mind you, I do have man-flu right now :lol:

Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:23 pm
by Synthestesia
ISTP
Introvert(100%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
Last time I took it I was an INTP

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am
by JosephG
INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

I rally dant knoe if dis is akurate.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 am
by Noumenon
I scored an ISTJ. Some of the questions are vague and highly situational, so I suspect that the results are a little fuzzy. I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:47 am
by bearhead
INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Interesting.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:10 am
by Cupz
ENFP
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Makes sense I guess.

Posted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 am
by fujee
ENFJ

Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Judging(33%)

You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

Guess I am very inclined to make decisions through my emotions, not sure if thats good or bad.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 am
by louise
INTP

Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(22)%
•You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)


leaning towards antisocial and cold haha. who knew. x

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:43 pm
by Syberia
INFP
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(88%) Perceiving(17)%

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)

hehe..

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:42 pm
by Guido
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(11%)

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)

Noumenon wrote:I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.


I can tell from experience that most people who like Boards Of Canada are introverted. I attended two Dutch meetings and its attendees were predominantly introverted, with at each meeting only one person who I would classify as extraverted. I'd say the number of Boards Of Canada meeting attendees who are extraverted is 10% or less, which is (I think) much much lower than people in the general population. Myth confirmed! ;)

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 pm
by Mexicola
So we're all socially inadequate geeks then.
Well I didn't see THAT one coming.

Now, if you'll excuse me Holmes, I have Minecraft issues to sort out...

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm
by Guido
I don't think introverted people are socially inadequate. In fact, introversion doesn't bear any negative connotation at all for me.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:17 pm
by Mexicola
Guido wrote:I don't think introverted people are socially inadequate. In fact, introversion doesn't bear any negative connotation at all for me.


I was kidding. Sorry, my post was meant to be funny, but.....there y'go....see? Socially awkward.... lol

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:20 pm
by Guido
:D

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:30 pm
by Syberia
Mexicola wrote:So we're all socially inadequate geeks then.
Well I didn't see THAT one coming.

Now, if you'll excuse me Holmes, I have Minecraft issues to sort out...


I laughed. But then I'm just 56% introvert :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:45 pm
by fujee
The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.

I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm
by louise
fujee wrote:The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.

I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.


i kinda agree actually fudge. i was sat alone and cold when i completed it, ha. x

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm
by fujee
Whatever Lou, we all know your best friends are the characters in those english books :wink: