Search found 4 matches
- Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:26 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Any extra knowledge on A06?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5349
Any extra knowledge on A06?
I was planning on doing a cover of it, but eventually I realized that there's a ton of unknown samples that make it up. Do any of you have tips on what kind of sounds could be used to sorta replicate what's heard in the original? Like the "Yeah!" sample, is there any bit of media that you think ...
- Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:11 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: BoC Recording techniques video (Recording to Videotape)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3717
Re: BoC Recording techniques video (Recording to Videotape)
ever tried some generational loss stuff? Although that might be a bit too lofi for some people’s taste.
- Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:02 pm
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Eagle Minded flutes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1824
Re: Eagle Minded flutes
All right, so I took the clip and EQ’d it so the flutes were more prominent. I ran that that through some sound analyzer thing and got this.
(roughly) A# G# F# F D# with a little trill at the end that goes D# F D# C# D#
(roughly) A# G# F# F D# with a little trill at the end that goes D# F D# C# D#
- Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:42 am
- Forum: Boards of Canada
- Topic: Eagle Minded flutes
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1824
Eagle Minded flutes
Hi everyone, just registered on here. There’s a specific bit the track with a descending(?) flute line and I was wondering if anyone could transpose that riff. here’s the link with the timestamp https://youtu.be/xf66Lmrqk00?t=205
thanks in advance.
thanks in advance.