Eagle Minded flutes

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Post a reply
User avatar
Foghorn Tape
New Seed
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

Eagle Minded flutes

Post by Foghorn Tape »

Hi everyone, just registered on here. There’s a specific bit the track with a descending(?) flute line and I was wondering if anyone could transpose that riff. here’s the link with the timestamp https://youtu.be/xf66Lmrqk00?t=205

thanks in advance.
User avatar
Sky and Trails
Eagle Minded
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 pm
Location: https://skylinesabove.bandcamp.com/music

Re: Eagle Minded flutes

Post by Sky and Trails »

Fuck yes! This is one of the coolest parts of this song (there are so many).

I'll be looking to see what someone comes up with.
User avatar
Foghorn Tape
New Seed
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am

Re: Eagle Minded flutes

Post by Foghorn Tape »

All right, so I took the clip and EQ’d it so the flutes were more prominent. I ran that that through some sound analyzer thing and got this.

(roughly) A# G# F# F D# with a little trill at the end that goes D# F D# C# D#
Post a reply