Anyone like them?
I've just started listening to them after getting their most recent album, Halcyon Digest. I now have Microcastle and Weird Era Cont.
Great stuff.
Just did a search to see if they are going to come to Scotland, they're not! But they are doing a tour just now and have some pretty impressive support acts, such as:
!!!, Beach House, Foals, Holy F***, Ladyhawke, Yeasayer and Casino Vs Japan!
Deerhunter
Moderator: Aesthetics
- winterbudds
- Friendly Stranger
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:43 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
- Contact:
- Elephant Face
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 418
- Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:22 am
- Location: Texas
I absolutely love Deerhunter/Atlas Sound. They're in my top ten. Bradford Cox has a massive creative output, mining his blog is very rewarding, TONS of free music there: http://deerhuntertheband.blogspot.com
Also check out Lockett Pundt's Lotus Plaza, very dreamy stuff, definitely worth your time. I saw Atlas Sound at Fun Fun Fun Fest 2009, Deerhunter at FFFF this year, and I plan on seeing Atlas Sound at Psych Fest next year. Cox is extremely talented, and loves what he does, his music conveys that.
Also check out Lockett Pundt's Lotus Plaza, very dreamy stuff, definitely worth your time. I saw Atlas Sound at Fun Fun Fun Fest 2009, Deerhunter at FFFF this year, and I plan on seeing Atlas Sound at Psych Fest next year. Cox is extremely talented, and loves what he does, his music conveys that.
- kidfortoday70
- Boqurant
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:38 am
- Location: Inland Empire, CA
- Contact:
Re: Deerhunter
rolypablo wrote:Anyone like them?
I've just started listening to them after getting their most recent album, Halcyon Digest. I now have Microcastle and Weird Era Cont.
Great stuff.
Just did a search to see if they are going to come to Scotland, they're not! But they are doing a tour just now and have some pretty impressive support acts, such as:
!!!, Beach House, Foals, Holy F***, Ladyhawke, Yeasayer and Casino Vs Japan!
Deerhunter is good stuff my friend