Early Material Extracts?
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Patryk Ludamage
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
- Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
- Contact:
Smokes wrote:zeoevil wrote:
I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.
*edit* I am wrong, my bad
Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...
As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe
Check out my music:
http://slanderfall.bandcamp.com
http://wtffm.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/wtf-fm
http://slanderfall.bandcamp.com
http://wtffm.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/wtf-fm
The 'Duffy' clip really makes me yearn to hear the rest of Acid Memories. Can't tell you how often I've looped the 27 second clip. There's something compelling, mysterious and wonderful about it.
Will we ever get to listen to Acid Memories in its entirety? Dammit, I badly hope so.
Will we ever get to listen to Acid Memories in its entirety? Dammit, I badly hope so.
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
Patryk Ludamage wrote:Smokes wrote:zeoevil wrote:
I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.
*edit* I am wrong, my bad
Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...
As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe
Looks like Hooper was the only one of those albums to get pressed on Vinyl.
- HappyCyclist
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm
Kinski wrote:zeoevil wrote:
I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.
well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.
Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!
saurus wrote:Kinski wrote:zeoevil wrote:
I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.
well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.
Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!
yeah that guy is a douche.
saurus wrote:
Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!
All that Gelg goodness here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/lookaroundy ... edia.shtml
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
Kinski wrote:mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free
try youtube, it's all there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY
Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.
- The909Virus
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm
- Location: Kent, UK
mortor03 wrote:Kinski wrote:mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free
try youtube, it's all there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY
Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.
Unfortunately that's all there is of it out there.
- pianoforte
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1415
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
- Location: grey gardens
- Patryk Ludamage
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
- Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
- Contact:
pianoforte wrote:If they are still available, I would take these if they are offered to me!
The one very important thought of every BoC fan
Check out my music:
http://slanderfall.bandcamp.com
http://wtffm.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/wtf-fm
http://slanderfall.bandcamp.com
http://wtffm.bandcamp.com
https://soundcloud.com/wtf-fm

