Early Material Extracts?

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
Spenner
Sherbet Head
Posts: 861
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post by Spenner »

User avatar
zeoevil
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1109
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:36 am
Location: Washington

Post by zeoevil »



I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.
User avatar
saurus
Sherbet Head
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by saurus »

Ha! That's Peter Serafinowicz for the most part
Smokes
Posts Quantity
Posts: 166
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:47 am
Location: around the corner
Contact:

Post by Smokes »

- - -
Last edited by Smokes on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't exist.
User avatar
Patryk Ludamage
Sherbet Head
Posts: 700
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
Contact:

Post by Patryk Ludamage »

Smokes wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.

*edit* I am wrong, my bad

Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...


As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe :)
User avatar
Twoist
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Post by Twoist »

The 'Duffy' clip really makes me yearn to hear the rest of Acid Memories. Can't tell you how often I've looped the 27 second clip. There's something compelling, mysterious and wonderful about it.

Will we ever get to listen to Acid Memories in its entirety? Dammit, I badly hope so.
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
User avatar
mechanismj
Nova Scotia Robot
Posts: 5157
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
Contact:

Post by mechanismj »

Patryk Ludamage wrote:
Smokes wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.

*edit* I am wrong, my bad

Uhm... Hooper Bay was never released on vinyl?...


As i remember...bocpages said that first 4 albums was released only at music70 label and only on the cassettes....and only Boc friends/relatives has it in a critical limit value...maybe :)


Looks like Hooper was the only one of those albums to get pressed on Vinyl.
User avatar
HappyCyclist
Posts Quantity
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by HappyCyclist »

Grats, looks like I got here too late. The Mediafire link went down. I would appreciate a PM if anybody is willing. Thanks.
Kinski
Eagle Minded
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Location: Poland

Post by Kinski »

zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.
User avatar
saurus
Sherbet Head
Posts: 977
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by saurus »

Kinski wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.


Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

saurus wrote:
Kinski wrote:
zeoevil wrote:


I've tried to tell this guy he has fakes but he just won't listen. He seems to believe he has an actual vinyl copy of Hooper Bay he found on a trip to Europe.


well, looks like the guy is either trolling or actually telling the truth.


Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!


yeah that guy is a douche.
User avatar
Twoist
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1053
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm
Location: Scotland
Contact:

Post by Twoist »

saurus wrote:
Seriously... if those are rips he's talking about, he's been trolled badly. They are Gelg songs!


All that Gelg goodness here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/lookaroundy ... edia.shtml
I'll see you when the sun sets east, don't forget me.
https://www.instagram.com/powerline_misfortune/
mortor03
New Seed
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Hungary

Post by mortor03 »

Kinski wrote:
mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free


try youtube, it's all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY



Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.
User avatar
The909Virus
Eagle Minded
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 pm
Location: Kent, UK

Post by The909Virus »

mortor03 wrote:
Kinski wrote:
mortor03 wrote:oh my god this topic is so old:D but can i have a PM like these? please
i really need Wouldn't You Like to be Free


try youtube, it's all there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEPPv-o68KY



Thanks! Actually i found this song on youtube and realized that my Play by number album is fake.
Does anyone have this song in mp3? I mean the whole song.


Unfortunately that's all there is of it out there. :(
mortor03
New Seed
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Hungary

Post by mortor03 »

nooo :(
User avatar
noby
Sherbet Head
Posts: 637
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 am
Location: Finland
Contact:

Post by noby »

mortor03 wrote:nooo :(


Image
User avatar
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens

Post by pianoforte »

If they are still available, I would take these if they are offered to me! :D
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
User avatar
Patryk Ludamage
Sherbet Head
Posts: 700
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
Contact:

Post by Patryk Ludamage »

pianoforte wrote:If they are still available, I would take these if they are offered to me! :D


The one very important thought of every BoC fan :)
Post a reply