Moderators: Aesthetics , Drones , Hexagon Sun
d3v3l
Posts Quantity
Posts: 201 Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by d3v3l » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:23 pm
To BoC, or to not BoC.
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by turquoise70 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 pm
hell no
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882 Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Mexicola » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:25 pm
People actually voted yes?!?!?
Slow down...
Cryabetes
Sherbet Head
Posts: 541 Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: yesod
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Cryabetes » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm
can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011.
also no way.
Lens Larque wrote: For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.
Kinski
Eagle Minded
Posts: 267 Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Location: Poland
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Kinski » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:07 pm
steely dan imo
d3v3l
Posts Quantity
Posts: 201 Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by d3v3l » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Cryabetes wrote: can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011. also no way.
What is wrong with Uber? lol
edit: Ok I know the slang has been around for a while but cmon! Stop makin me feel old lol I'm only 30!
Vexille
Sherbet Head
Posts: 820 Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Location: lol'merica
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Vexille » Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:45 pm
I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.
Patryk Ludamage
Sherbet Head
Posts: 700 Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Patryk Ludamage » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm
I thought i could listen BoC forever but no....i stands only one year and 6 mounth....after that long period of the whole boc it became very boring to me and it makes me to check out other groups...sad but true
pointlessdude
Eagle Minded
Posts: 282 Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
Location: Madrid
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by pointlessdude » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:13 pm
Am I actually the only one who voted yes?
Julian Candy
Sherbet Head
Posts: 804 Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Area 51?
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Julian Candy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm
Noparoonie.
HappyCyclist
Posts Quantity
Posts: 248 Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by HappyCyclist » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:59 am
Vexille wrote: I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.
My thoughts exactly.
nick47
Sherbet Head
Posts: 872 Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Location: Colorado
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by nick47 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 am
I could listen to Beck the rest of my life, his styles vary so much between albums it would be easy to change it up
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."
"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"
Waterbagel
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1953 Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
Location: gulf coast US
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Waterbagel » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:51 am
gotta be pink floyd
HappyCyclist
Posts Quantity
Posts: 248 Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by HappyCyclist » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:15 am
Waterbagel wrote: gotta be pink floyd
I was thinking this, or maybe The Beatles.
Ender
Eagle Minded
Posts: 353 Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Ender » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:06 am
Eh......If BoC was the only band I could listen to from now on it wouldn't be much different from how it already is.
Yellow Records
Sherbet Head
Posts: 682 Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Yellow Records » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:13 am
Yes. Though I would be extremely sad and horrified...but yes.
Yellow Records
Sherbet Head
Posts: 682 Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Yellow Records » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:14 am
Kinski wrote: steely dan imo
<3
Aimo
Posts Quantity
Posts: 173 Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Ireland
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Aimo » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am
Either the Byrds or the Beatles....probably the Byrds if push came to shove, but not a bad call on Steely Dan either. Although I think I'd take the Stax Complete Singles 1959-68 over the whole lot of them(even though it's more than one artist!)
Saakki
Sherbet Head
Posts: 753 Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Saakki » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm
Assy question..but I would rather listen to Gentle Giant.