Uber Poll

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

If you were only allowed to listen to 1 band for the rest of your life, would it be BoC?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:23 pm

Yes
19
33%
No
39
67%
 
Total votes: 58

User avatar
d3v3l
Posts Quantity
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am

Uber Poll

Post by d3v3l »

To BoC, or to not BoC.
User avatar
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:

Post by turquoise70 »

hell no
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
User avatar
Mexicola
Telepath
Posts: 8882
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Location: Dorset, UK

Post by Mexicola »

People actually voted yes?!?!? :shock:
Image

Slow down...
User avatar
Cryabetes
Sherbet Head
Posts: 541
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: yesod
Contact:

Post by Cryabetes »

can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011.

also no way.
Lens Larque wrote:For a while I was wondering what happened to the Depression thread and I was not sure if that was good or bad news.
Kinski
Eagle Minded
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Location: Poland

Post by Kinski »

steely dan imo
User avatar
d3v3l
Posts Quantity
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:19 am

Post by d3v3l »

Cryabetes wrote:can't believe people are still using the word 'Uber' as a superlative in 2011.

also no way.


What is wrong with Uber? lol

edit: Ok I know the slang has been around for a while but cmon! Stop makin me feel old lol I'm only 30!
User avatar
Stry Craty Bya
Eagle Minded
Posts: 441
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:15 am

Post by Stry Craty Bya »

Don't make me answer this!
Vexille
Sherbet Head
Posts: 820
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Location: lol'merica

Post by Vexille »

I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.
User avatar
Patryk Ludamage
Sherbet Head
Posts: 700
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 am
Location: The Soviet Russia, where is vodka, bears and very cold winters
Contact:

Post by Patryk Ludamage »

I thought i could listen BoC forever but no....i stands only one year and 6 mounth....after that long period of the whole boc it became very boring to me and it makes me to check out other groups...sad but true :(
User avatar
pointlessdude
Eagle Minded
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:55 pm
Location: Madrid

Post by pointlessdude »

Am I actually the only one who voted yes?
User avatar
Julian Candy
Sherbet Head
Posts: 804
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:49 pm
Location: Area 51?

Post by Julian Candy »

Noparoonie.
Image
User avatar
HappyCyclist
Posts Quantity
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by HappyCyclist »

Vexille wrote:I don't know what band it would be, but I do know it wouldn't be BoC.


My thoughts exactly.
User avatar
nick47
Sherbet Head
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 pm
Location: Colorado

Post by nick47 »

I could listen to Beck the rest of my life, his styles vary so much between albums it would be easy to change it up
"We're just a band. Not an IDM band, not an electronic band, and not a dance band."

"An imaginary road trip in a rusty pick-up heading west through the brain"
User avatar
Waterbagel
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1953
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:50 am
Location: gulf coast US

Post by Waterbagel »

gotta be pink floyd
User avatar
HappyCyclist
Posts Quantity
Posts: 248
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Post by HappyCyclist »

Waterbagel wrote:gotta be pink floyd


I was thinking this, or maybe The Beatles.
User avatar
Ender
Eagle Minded
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm
Location: Massachusetts, U.S.

Post by Ender »

Eh......If BoC was the only band I could listen to from now on it wouldn't be much different from how it already is.
Yellow Records
Sherbet Head
Posts: 682
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York

Post by Yellow Records »

Yes. Though I would be extremely sad and horrified...but yes.
Yellow Records
Sherbet Head
Posts: 682
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 1:52 pm
Location: Syracuse, New York

Post by Yellow Records »

Kinski wrote:steely dan imo


<3
Aimo
Posts Quantity
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 pm
Location: Ireland

Post by Aimo »

Either the Byrds or the Beatles....probably the Byrds if push came to shove, but not a bad call on Steely Dan either. Although I think I'd take the Stax Complete Singles 1959-68 over the whole lot of them(even though it's more than one artist!)
User avatar
Saakki
Sherbet Head
Posts: 753
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Saakki »

Assy question..but I would rather listen to Gentle Giant.
Post a reply