High resolution images

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

Post a reply
Konnan
Boqurant
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: Netherlands

High resolution images

Post by Konnan »

Does anybody have a high resolution image of the Geogaddi front cover? The best I could find via Google is a 1200 x 1100 image. I'm more of looking in the range of 3000 x 3000. Is there anything around? Cheers!
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Cupz »

:shock:

what weird rituals are you planning for needing that kind of outrageous resolution :shock:
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

I got it, however I can't upload it till tomorrow morning.
User avatar
Jonse
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3526
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:19 am
Location: BPR. OG
Contact:

Post by Jonse »

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38909028/geogaddi.png

That's the closest I can find, but it isn't the exact album art.


If I had the album on CD or vinyl I'd take a proper photo of it though.

Best thing is probably to wait for Polar Sky's image.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.
Konnan
Boqurant
Posts: 66
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 pm
Location: Netherlands

Post by Konnan »

Thanks guys for your help; it's appreciated.
Im planning to print it on canvas. Not sure yet on the size of it but definitely not very tiny. That's why it needs to be in high resolution.

And yeah, I hope the result will be good :)
Cheers
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
User avatar
GeometricPish
Posts Quantity
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Post by GeometricPish »

polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

GeometricPish wrote:
polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:

3000x2330 @ 300dpi

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!


Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
User avatar
GeometricPish
Posts Quantity
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

Post by GeometricPish »

polar sky wrote:Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

GeometricPish wrote:
polar sky wrote:Here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2

But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!

geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB


No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!


Awesome, no problem! :wink:
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

Scanned in MHTRTC at 3000x2973 300dpi if anyone wants it. Make sure to click download to get full res image.

Image
Hairri
New Seed
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Hairri »

kinda late to this since all the links are now dead, any chance you guys could reupload them? it seems impossible finding any pictures with quality aswell as resolution.
User avatar
digitaldisc0
Boqurant
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm
Location: glastonbury, england

Post by digitaldisc0 »

Yeah, would love to see a re-up of these two if you guys would be so kind! Been looking for these images in hi-res for ages - please & thankyou
User avatar
Integer
Posts Quantity
Posts: 137
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Post by Integer »

Courtesy of 'polar sky'

Geogaddi - 3000 x 2330
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3vgnm

MHTRTC - 3000 x 2973
http://www.sendspace.com/file/35h5qz
revered
New Seed
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:08 am
Contact:

Re: High resolution images

Post by revered »

Okay, I know this is a couple of years too late, but any chance this could be re-posted once again? That is - MHTRTC high resolution file, please!!!! Without album text
Post a reply