High resolution images
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
High resolution images
Does anybody have a high resolution image of the Geogaddi front cover? The best I could find via Google is a 1200 x 1100 image. I'm more of looking in the range of 3000 x 3000. Is there anything around? Cheers!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/38909028/geogaddi.png
That's the closest I can find, but it isn't the exact album art.
If I had the album on CD or vinyl I'd take a proper photo of it though.
Best thing is probably to wait for Polar Sky's image.
That's the closest I can find, but it isn't the exact album art.
If I had the album on CD or vinyl I'd take a proper photo of it though.
Best thing is probably to wait for Polar Sky's image.
Okay...now...wait for fog machine.
- GeometricPish
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am
polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:
3000x2330 @ 300dpi
geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!
GeometricPish wrote:polar sky wrote:here, I finally took some time to scan it:
3000x2330 @ 300dpi
geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
Any chance you could please upload this to another host - mediafire maybe? Uploading.com is one of those sites that always says I've reached my daily limit, either because my ISP is blocking it or the way it handles user's IP addresses, I'm not too sure. Cheers!
Here ya go:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2
But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!
geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
- GeometricPish
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am
polar sky wrote:Here ya go:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2
But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!
geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!
GeometricPish wrote:polar sky wrote:Here ya go:
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2w7pnx58ieuc2l2
But for some reason it down sized it... The one I uploaded to Uploading.com is much much much much bigger!
geogaddi cover.jpg - 9.0 MB
No worries, if you click download, it saves the full size 3000x2330 version. Thanks polar sky, you're a star!
Awesome, no problem!
- digitaldisc0
- Boqurant
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:32 pm
- Location: glastonbury, england
Courtesy of 'polar sky'
Geogaddi - 3000 x 2330
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3vgnm
MHTRTC - 3000 x 2973
http://www.sendspace.com/file/35h5qz
Geogaddi - 3000 x 2330
http://www.sendspace.com/file/p3vgnm
MHTRTC - 3000 x 2973
http://www.sendspace.com/file/35h5qz
Re: High resolution images
Okay, I know this is a couple of years too late, but any chance this could be re-posted once again? That is - MHTRTC high resolution file, please!!!! Without album text

