Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test
Moderator: Aesthetics
Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test
What are you?
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
Eerily accurate for me!
http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
ENFJ
Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)
Eerily accurate for me!
- Basepair
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:05 pm
- Location: A beautiful place in Scotland
- Contact:
ESTP
Extravert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
middle of the road i think!
Extravert(22%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
middle of the road i think!
ISTJ
Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(39%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (39%)
Mind you, I do have man-flu right now
Introvert(89%) Sensing(38%) Thinking(12%) Judging(39%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (39%)
Mind you, I do have man-flu right now
- Synthestesia
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1721
- Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 pm
- Location: the place
- Contact:
ISTP
Introvert(100%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
Last time I took it I was an INTP
Introvert(100%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(12%) Perceiving(44)%
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (12%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
Last time I took it I was an INTP

INTJ
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I rally dant knoe if dis is akurate.
Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
I rally dant knoe if dis is akurate.
I scored an ISTJ. Some of the questions are vague and highly situational, so I suspect that the results are a little fuzzy. I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.
One small step for man, one giant leap for Wagon Christ.
INFJ
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
Interesting.
Introvert(78%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Feeling(25%) Judging(1%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)
Interesting.
ENFP
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
Makes sense I guess.
Extravert(44%) iNtuitive(75%) iNtuitive Feeling(38%) Perceiving(33)%
You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (44%)
You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (75%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
Makes sense I guess.
Throw away your smartphone.
ENFJ
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Guess I am very inclined to make decisions through my emotions, not sure if thats good or bad.
Extravert(11%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Judging(33%)
You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (11%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Guess I am very inclined to make decisions through my emotions, not sure if thats good or bad.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
INTP
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(22)%
•You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)
leaning towards antisocial and cold haha. who knew. x
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(25%) Perceiving(22)%
•You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
•You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)
leaning towards antisocial and cold haha. who knew. x
- Syberia
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm
- Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Contact:
INFP
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(88%) Perceiving(17)%
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)
hehe..
Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(88%) Perceiving(17)%
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
You have strong preference of Feeling over Thinking (88%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (17%)
hehe..
Introvert(67%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(11%)
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
I can tell from experience that most people who like Boards Of Canada are introverted. I attended two Dutch meetings and its attendees were predominantly introverted, with at each meeting only one person who I would classify as extraverted. I'd say the number of Boards Of Canada meeting attendees who are extraverted is 10% or less, which is (I think) much much lower than people in the general population. Myth confirmed!
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (11%)
Noumenon wrote:I'm interested to see how this board scores on introversion/extroversion though. I would put money on a majority of introverts. And if I'm correct, I wonder why extroverted people are less inclined to like music like Boards of Canada.
I can tell from experience that most people who like Boards Of Canada are introverted. I attended two Dutch meetings and its attendees were predominantly introverted, with at each meeting only one person who I would classify as extraverted. I'd say the number of Boards Of Canada meeting attendees who are extraverted is 10% or less, which is (I think) much much lower than people in the general population. Myth confirmed!
The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.
I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.
I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
fujee wrote:The whole introvert/extrovert is very spurious in my opinion. I think it entierly depends on your frame of mind and the company you are with which defines your tendency to be either. I don't see anyone as naturally one or the other.
I can see why people think that way, but it's more a case of environment and mental state as opposed to something inherent.
i kinda agree actually fudge. i was sat alone and cold when i completed it, ha. x
Whatever Lou, we all know your best friends are the characters in those english books 
Sagan: In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…
Basinski: I wanted Cascade to become this crystalline organism like a star or a liquid crystal spaceship, a jellyfish traveling through the galaxy…


