Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test

Moderator: Aesthetics

louise
Sherbet Head
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:04 am

Post by louise »

fujee wrote:Whatever Lou, we all know your best friends are the characters in those english books :wink:


have you demoted yourself from real life person to book character?

but on a serious note, i would totally be best friends with sherlock holmes.
User avatar
Treefingers
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: England

Post by Treefingers »

Did this earlier, but I forget what I got.

Introverted -- though I'd personally say I'm more of an ambivert who happens to be cripplingly shy in a number of situations.
powershoes
Posts Quantity
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 am
Location: elephant island

Post by powershoes »

Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(100%) Perceiving(56)%

i've been taking typology tests about once a year for... a long time. personalities can change over time.
yet it's infp again... always infp. :oops:
you may think that you have not been programmed, but you have.
User avatar
vballs
Sherbet Head
Posts: 693
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by vballs »

ISTP
Introvert(67%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(67)%
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have distinctive preference of Perceiving over Judging (67%)

Im sure I did this before and got INTJ or INTP. I'm sure it has something to with your mood at the time. It would be interesting to see someone who knows you well to complete it on you behalf haha.

Thinking 1%? :roll: Oh dear!
User avatar
saturdayindex
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1681
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Location: Thailand, Japan, US, Netherlands, Australia

Post by saturdayindex »

I have gotten several different answers, but it looks like today I'm a slight INFP

Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(12%) Perceiving(11)%
•You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
•You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
•You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
•You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
Post a reply