Andrew "Necros" Sega

Moderator: Aesthetics

Post a reply
User avatar
Cupz
High Scorer
Posts: 10670
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:15 pm

Andrew "Necros" Sega

Post by Cupz »

Ok, I think I found a new hero and he has the coolest last name ever.

He made allot of the tracker songs I loved back in the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISF069GgwI

Apparently he made custom dos disks with just music on them. What a way to release music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRONjU70yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ncV_FNF0f0


I'm going to stalk him right now.
Throw away your smartphone.
User avatar
diabolous616
Boqurant
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by diabolous616 »

this is so awesome
powershoes
Posts Quantity
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 am
Location: elephant island

Post by powershoes »

necros is the musician who inspired me to start tracking!

here's a scream tracker tune entitled 'energia' from '96
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tGbES8sHM

'click' is another seminal tune from '94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvjt1HkHFQQ

huge influence on my music and kickstarted interest in the tracker scene.
Post a reply