Ok, I think I found a new hero and he has the coolest last name ever.
He made allot of the tracker songs I loved back in the day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZISF069GgwI
Apparently he made custom dos disks with just music on them. What a way to release music!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNRONjU70yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ncV_FNF0f0
I'm going to stalk him right now.
Andrew "Necros" Sega
Moderator: Aesthetics
Andrew "Necros" Sega
Throw away your smartphone.
- diabolous616
- Boqurant
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:14 am
- Location: United Kingdom
-
powershoes
- Posts Quantity
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 am
- Location: elephant island
necros is the musician who inspired me to start tracking!
here's a scream tracker tune entitled 'energia' from '96
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tGbES8sHM
'click' is another seminal tune from '94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvjt1HkHFQQ
huge influence on my music and kickstarted interest in the tracker scene.
here's a scream tracker tune entitled 'energia' from '96
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tGbES8sHM
'click' is another seminal tune from '94
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvjt1HkHFQQ
huge influence on my music and kickstarted interest in the tracker scene.