American Football

Moderator: Aesthetics

User avatar
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens

Post by pianoforte »

Yes, I am well aware that the DVD torrent is dead. I promise I'll reupload it once I have some spare time. :)

In the meanwhile, here's another band who is eerily similar musically to AF at times. They're called C-Clamp. I think they're still around. They were a thing before AF (they formed in 1994 - I think AF started in '97?) so I suppose you could say they were the original AF?

C-Clamp - Champaign, IL @ Courtyard Cafe 8/28/99

edit: looks like the c-clamp that is still active is not the same band as the one in the video. the one in the video is this one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Clamp_%28band%29
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
powershoes
Posts Quantity
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:48 am
Location: elephant island

Post by powershoes »

polyvinyl is indeed reissuing a deluxe edition of american football's album. rare and unreleased material will be included with the release.

store page
https://www.polyvinylrecords.com/#produ ... all_deluxe

teaser track
https://soundcloud.com/polyvinyl-record ... titled-1-1
you may think that you have not been programmed, but you have.
User avatar
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens

Post by pianoforte »

Never Meant has a music video now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NfnXdXpjL0
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
Fireal420
Sherbet Head
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Pennsylvania, United States

Post by Fireal420 »

i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers.


i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football.


i lose.
User avatar
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens

Post by pianoforte »

Fireal420 wrote:i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers.


i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football.


i lose.


it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.

;)
Valotonin wrote:Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
User avatar
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:

Re:

Post by turquoise70 »

pianoforte wrote:it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.

;)


Amen. :)
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026
Post a reply