Moderator: Aesthetics
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415 Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by pianoforte » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:02 am
Yes, I am well aware that the DVD torrent is dead. I promise I'll reupload it once I have some spare time.
In the meanwhile, here's another band who is eerily similar musically to AF at times. They're called C-Clamp. I think they're still around. They were a thing before AF (they formed in 1994 - I think AF started in '97?) so I suppose you could say they were the original AF?
C-Clamp - Champaign, IL @ Courtyard Cafe 8/28/99
edit: looks like the c-clamp that is still active is not the same band as the one in the video. the one in the video is this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Clamp_%28band%29
Valotonin wrote: Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415 Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by pianoforte » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:28 am
Valotonin wrote: Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
Fireal420
Sherbet Head
Posts: 701 Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:42 am
Location: Pennsylvania, United States
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by Fireal420 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:39 am
i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers.
i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football.
i lose.
pianoforte
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1415 Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am
Location: grey gardens
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by pianoforte » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 am
Fireal420 wrote: i saw the title of this thread and got myself totally ready to make an awesome post about the san francisco 49ers. i then realized this thread has nothing to do with american football. i lose.
it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.
Valotonin wrote: Celebrate collapse because it will be beautiful x
turquoise70
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4901 Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
Location: the system
Contact:
Quote
0
login to like this post
Post
by turquoise70 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:36 am
pianoforte wrote: it's not about american football. it's about something better than american football: american football.
Amen.
"grand mistress of the grace note freedledeedee melodies" - Cupz, 2026