Hi everyone, just registered on here. There’s a specific bit the track with a descending(?) flute line and I was wondering if anyone could transpose that riff. here’s the link with the timestamp https://youtu.be/xf66Lmrqk00?t=205
thanks in advance.
Eagle Minded flutes
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- Sky and Trails
- Eagle Minded
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:23 pm
- Location: https://skylinesabove.bandcamp.com/music
Re: Eagle Minded flutes
Fuck yes! This is one of the coolest parts of this song (there are so many).
I'll be looking to see what someone comes up with.
I'll be looking to see what someone comes up with.
- Foghorn Tape
- New Seed
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:24 am
Re: Eagle Minded flutes
All right, so I took the clip and EQ’d it so the flutes were more prominent. I ran that that through some sound analyzer thing and got this.
(roughly) A# G# F# F D# with a little trill at the end that goes D# F D# C# D#
(roughly) A# G# F# F D# with a little trill at the end that goes D# F D# C# D#