If Marcus and Michael knocked at your door
Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun
- yeah.thats.right.orange
- Boqurant
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:35 am
- Location: BOCLAND
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
- turquoise70
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 4901
- Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:30 am
- Location: the system
- Contact:
- Hi Scores Boards
- Boqurant
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:46 am
- Location: Worcester, England
- Twoism-ist
- Sherbet Head
- Posts: 746
- Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:28 pm
- Location: From The See
mechanismj wrote:Tell them to, "Go away! We don't want any of what you're selling!"
I would probably say the same thing, since seeing them at my door is the last thing I would expect, and therefore not recognize them immediately.
Great thread idea btw.
MOST THINGS GO OUT OF STYLE, ' C E P T
F R I E N D S
F R I E N D S
Re: If Marcus and Michael knocked at your door
yeah.thats.right.orange wrote:What would you do?!
If I recognize them, I would invite them inside and offer something to drink.
Then I'd chain them up and torture them until they told me where they live, reveal the redmoon code, and have them blood-tested to see if they really are brothers or perhaps from another planet.
"It'd be funny if it wasn't true," Marcus chuckles.
- harpoon dodger
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 2342
- Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:20 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
- Vordhosbn
- Dayvan Cowboy
- Posts: 1155
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:10 am
- Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
- Contact:
This is the exact dialogue that would occur:
DING DONG
Me: Oh my, someone is at the door! (opens)
Mike & Marcus: Eh.
Me: Oh Goodness, I haven't seen you two for years! Fancy you scoundrels appearing on my front porch!
Marcus: Aye well ah wasn' gonae let yeh get away wit stealin' me Wee Tam vinyl beck at redmoon '04!
Me: Ah....ehhh yess.....I still have that...
Marcus: I fuckin wan it beck!
Me: I'll get it for you, in the meantime why don't we sit down and have a drink?
Mike: Fuckin 'ell get us a drink then!
(they come in)
Me: Try this port, its a vintage '1984, I think you'll like it...
(everyone sips)
Marcus: 's fine, now wheres me vinyl?
Mike: Eh, this is good! Tastes just like robitussin!
...........................................
DING DONG
Me: Oh my, someone is at the door! (opens)
Mike & Marcus: Eh.
Me: Oh Goodness, I haven't seen you two for years! Fancy you scoundrels appearing on my front porch!
Marcus: Aye well ah wasn' gonae let yeh get away wit stealin' me Wee Tam vinyl beck at redmoon '04!
Me: Ah....ehhh yess.....I still have that...
Marcus: I fuckin wan it beck!
Me: I'll get it for you, in the meantime why don't we sit down and have a drink?
Mike: Fuckin 'ell get us a drink then!
(they come in)
Me: Try this port, its a vintage '1984, I think you'll like it...
(everyone sips)
Marcus: 's fine, now wheres me vinyl?
Mike: Eh, this is good! Tastes just like robitussin!
...........................................
Black then White are all I see in my infancy...Red and Yellow then came to me, reachin' out to me, lets me see...
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
- mechanismj
- Nova Scotia Robot
- Posts: 5157
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:35 am
- Contact:
- hexagon son
- Happy Cycler
- Posts: 3254
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
- Location: Calgary, Alberta

