BOC Maxima

Moderators: Aesthetics, Drones, Hexagon Sun

User avatar
radiateme
Sherbet Head
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by radiateme »

DocteurOrlof wrote:
AnalogFix wrote:Will somebody please post Maxima (what they have).


What I have:
[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


www.yousendit.com please.
User avatar
AnalogFix
Posts Quantity
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:43 am
Location: California

Post by AnalogFix »

radiateme wrote:
DocteurOrlof wrote:
AnalogFix wrote:Will somebody please post Maxima (what they have).


What I have:
[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


www.yousendit.com please.


Yeah what he said.
Welcome home faithful one. We forgive you.
Image
DocteurOrlof
Posts Quantity
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: France

Post by DocteurOrlof »

radiateme wrote:www.yousendit.com please.


Coming soon (but not tonight, sorry)
User avatar
hexagon son
Happy Cycler
Posts: 3254
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Calgary, Alberta

Post by hexagon son »

apparently somebody on ebay UK is selling a lossless copy of it. im not gonna link it.
"It's been a long time..."
User avatar
SallyBear
Sherbet Head
Posts: 550
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:22 am
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Post by SallyBear »

not really said much in this topic but had to just agree, Whitewater is the best BoC track of all time. It goes really well with TCH as I only heard it for the first time when i got the new album last year, coincidence, or not?? hmmmm
DocteurOrlof
Posts Quantity
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: France

Post by DocteurOrlof »

DocteurOrlof wrote:[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


Here is a NEW POLL for you:

A - I Like Rapidshare, Rapidshare is fine
:arrow: http://rapidshare.de/files/16855849/Maximum-Pour-Les-Oreilles.zip.html

B - I prefer Yousendit, Yousendit is better
:arrow: EDIT APRIL 2nd: the Yousendit link is already down
Let's vote ! :D
Last edited by DocteurOrlof on Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
radiateme
Sherbet Head
Posts: 529
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:53 pm

Post by radiateme »

DocteurOrlof wrote:
DocteurOrlof wrote:[01] 1) Wildlife analysis 2) Chinook 3)Rodox video = 8:23
[02] 4) Everything you do is a balloon = 5:26
[03] 5) BOC maxima 6) Roygbiv = 4:00
[04] 7) Nova scotia robots 8 ) June 9th 9) Niagara 10) Skimming stones = 9:38
[05] 11) Sixtyniner = 5:17
[06] 12) Red moss = 6:16
[07] 13) Concourse = 1:42
[08] 14) Carcan 15) Nlogax = 6:59
[09] 16) M9 = 3:43
[10] 17) Original nlogax 18 ) Turquoise hexagon sun = 6:22
[11] 19) Whitewater 20) One very important thought = 7:23


Here is a NEW POLL for you:

A - I Like Rapidshare, Rapidshare is fine
:arrow: http://rapidshare.de/files/16855849/Maximum-Pour-Les-Oreilles.zip.html

B - I prefer Yousendit, Yousendit is better
:arrow: http://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=309FUTRMMP3NQ2F78CEDGN2VGE

Let's vote ! :D


Thanks so much! :) And I prefer yousendit, no waiting.
User avatar
steve-o
Sherbet Head
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:23 pm
Location: on the farm
Contact:

Post by steve-o »

yeah thanks. and yousendit!
User avatar
sevenELIXIR
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1090
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:29 pm

Post by sevenELIXIR »

Thank you for the upload of maxima... worth red moss and whitewater alone.... I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?
DocteurOrlof
Posts Quantity
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: France

Post by DocteurOrlof »

sevenELIXIR wrote:I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?


Don't know... I posted what I have (this was downloaded years ago on Napster). I think it's because it came from a cassette, which is - maybe - a bit slow (so the songs are two or three seconds longer than what they should be)...
fauxteur
Friendly Stranger
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:53 am
Contact:

Post by fauxteur »

thanks a lot
my old version was from soulseek, tracks at 320 kbps. red moss was 4:37 and sounded like a scratched CD, everything you do is a ballon was 2:47 and obviously cut off...

EDIT:
by the way, if anyone still needs this here is another link:
http://rapidshare.de/files/18272207/BOC_Maxima.rar
Last edited by fauxteur on Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Siggy
Boqurant
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:21 pm

Post by Siggy »

They've both gone down. :(
:)
DocteurOrlof
Posts Quantity
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:25 pm
Location: France

Post by DocteurOrlof »

Siggy wrote:They've both gone down. :(


No, only the Yousendit option is down.
You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).
CatsAreKloppervok
Posts Quantity
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:53 am
Location: michigan

Post by CatsAreKloppervok »

just downloaded it. thanks alot!
you can say the sun is shining if you really want to
i can see the moon and it seems so clear
User avatar
ross adey
Dayvan Cowboy
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:56 am
Location: Dublin, Ireland.

Post by ross adey »

yeah, thanks man. just d/loaded it there myself.
User avatar
Siggy
Boqurant
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:21 pm

Post by Siggy »

DocteurOrlof wrote:
Siggy wrote:They've both gone down. :(


No, only the Yousendit option is down.
You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).


Oh. Sure enough. Well, maybe the computer I was just on had a funky firewall or something.
:)
User avatar
niknak
Sherbet Head
Posts: 530
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:02 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by niknak »

Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.
User avatar
Jack.GG
Boqurant
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Jack.GG »

niknak wrote:Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.

Yes please. I can never get rapidshare to work. Probably a firewall issue or something.
User avatar
Jack.GG
Boqurant
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:22 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Jack.GG »

I finally got it to work. Here it is for others: http://download.yousendit.com/C34C7AEC3C6052AC
User avatar
polar sky
Happy Cycler
Posts: 4346
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:20 pm
Location: US
Contact:

Post by polar sky »

i downloaded this about 2 years ago and i still find myself wondering too, why hooper bay, acid memories and play by numbers has not been leaked... whitewater is great.
Post a reply