not really said much in this topic but had to just agree, Whitewater is the best BoC track of all time. It goes really well with TCH as I only heard it for the first time when i got the new album last year, coincidence, or not?? hmmmm
Thank you for the upload of maxima... worth red moss and whitewater alone.... I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?
sevenELIXIR wrote:I was trying to divide the tracks up to the appropriate lengths (wildlife analysis, chinook, rodox video into 3 tracks for example) and realized the track lengths did not match up??? why is this?
Don't know... I posted what I have (this was downloaded years ago on Napster). I think it's because it came from a cassette, which is - maybe - a bit slow (so the songs are two or three seconds longer than what they should be)...
thanks a lot
my old version was from soulseek, tracks at 320 kbps. red moss was 4:37 and sounded like a scratched CD, everything you do is a ballon was 2:47 and obviously cut off...
No, only the Yousendit option is down.
You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).
No, only the Yousendit option is down. You can still use Rapidshare (yeah, I know, it sucks, you have to wait, you can't use your favorite download manager, but I don't need to re-up the files every 25 downloads).
Oh. Sure enough. Well, maybe the computer I was just on had a funky firewall or something.
Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.
niknak wrote:Sorry, i must be really slow but could someone post Maxima again on yousend it please? I missed all this. I do have it but it's in one long track and i'd really like to have it broken up.
Yes please. I can never get rapidshare to work. Probably a firewall issue or something.
i downloaded this about 2 years ago and i still find myself wondering too, why hooper bay, acid memories and play by numbers has not been leaked... whitewater is great.