Search found 28 matches

by pippin
Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:49 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Ulrich Schnauss - "Goodbye"
Replies: 61
Views: 18145

Would it be okay to ask if someone could record these to mp3?
by pippin
Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Milieu - Milieu [EXP041]
Replies: 19
Views: 4350

Milieu, Do you have any albums for free that are similar to slow lid close?
Been listening to that alot, trés good
by pippin
Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:22 am
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Dayvan Cowboy on CSI:Miami
Replies: 113
Views: 25323

Boards of Canada now up there with the who
by pippin
Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:49 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Milieu
Replies: 25
Views: 6148

Thanks mate
by pippin
Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:34 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: Milieu
Replies: 25
Views: 6148

Never heard of this music before, but I just got Slow Lid Close album and it's very nice, I like Lazer Rinq..

Where can I get Night Currents?
by pippin
Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:34 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: The tricks to weathered and nostalgic photography and film
Replies: 29
Views: 5946

Nice photos polar sky, I really like the one from the trees
by pippin
Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:19 pm
Forum: This Random Sound
Topic: My Second Song
Replies: 19
Views: 3602

I like the story, and I like the music Tarsier. The bongo etc does seem to clash though.
Keep writing stories
by pippin
Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:46 am
Forum: The Playground
Topic: The tricks to weathered and nostalgic photography and film
Replies: 29
Views: 5946

This might interest you: http://luguber.net/children.html

He uses a polaroid camera for these
by pippin
Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:56 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: upcoming warp press release regarding BOC
Replies: 246
Views: 42537

that picture is crap
by pippin
Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Forum: The Playground
Topic: neil young
Replies: 21
Views: 3420

aye
by pippin
Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:31 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Melissa Juice (Paramnesic)
Replies: 14
Views: 3009

Do you have a website/collection of your music I could check out?

it's pretty cool
by pippin
Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:18 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: BOC teaming up with Quentin Tarantino
Replies: 31
Views: 6676

Boc and Terrence Malick
by pippin
Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: It's nostalgia, baby.
Replies: 23
Views: 11888

olson
dawn chorus
roygbiv
june 9th
mellissa juice
skimming stones
by pippin
Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:59 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: Witch songs truly represents BoC for you...
Replies: 33
Views: 6940

june 9th

everything ..baloon
by pippin
Sun May 07, 2006 3:35 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: TRANS CANADA HIGHWAY LEAK! READ ONLY IF YOU WANT SPOILERS!!!
Replies: 119
Views: 24240

where are you all getting this from?

Not available on soulseek...
by pippin
Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:43 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: helios remixes
Replies: 36
Views: 9013

Flash Intro remix is very nice, i'm not really into the other helios stuff i've heard - unomia, it's a bit derivitive, but these are very cool.
by pippin
Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:06 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: What's your favorite BoC song?
Replies: 409
Views: 190074

Does anyone know anything about the live tracks - track07 from warp live in particular (it's 11.23 long) ?
Was this track a one off for the event, has it ever been released properly?

I was just wondering because I like this track..

thanks
by pippin
Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:12 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: What's your favorite BoC song?
Replies: 409
Views: 190074

It says live Warp. Perhaps it's the same as the atp track? it's 11.23 long...with crazy drumming and vocoder

I've just heard the alpha quest remix of roygbiv too, sesame street made some sweet melodies !

Also has anyone heard King of carnival? - it reminds me of old tv themes like airwolf
by pippin
Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:03 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: What's your favorite BoC song?
Replies: 409
Views: 190074

woah live track 07 is pretty amazing... I love it when I hear something like this for the first time, I wish I could hear all music for the first time, again.
by pippin
Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:36 pm
Forum: Boards of Canada
Topic: influences
Replies: 17
Views: 3807

dsdsgd